- Yield 96 servings
Raspberry jam and pecans star in these delicious cookies.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 -- egg yolks
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups (or more) finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup (or more) raspberry jam, jelly or preserves
- Mix butter, brown sugar, vanilla and egg yolks in bowl. Add flour gradually, mixing well after each addition. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in pecans. Place on nonstick cookie sheets. Make indentation in each cooking with thump. Fill indentation with jam.
- Bake at 350F for 10 to 14 minutes or until brown.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Saturday Club’s Main Line Classics II: Cooking Up A Little History (Wayne, Pennsylvania, 1996).