- Yield: servings
- 4-- boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- 2tablespoons coconut oil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3cup organic raspberry jam
- 1tablespoon raw organic honey
- 1tablespoon minced red onion
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- -- freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and brown on both sides.
- Turn heat to low and add sauce.
- Cover and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon extra sauce over chicken breasts to serve.
Reprinted with permission from The Healthy Gluten-Free Life by Tammy Credicott, Victory Belt Publishing, Inc.