- Yield servings
This gluten-free chicken is a perfect make-and-take dinner.
- 4 -- boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup organic raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- -- freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and brown on both sides.
- Turn heat to low and add sauce.
- Cover and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon extra sauce over chicken breasts to serve.
Reprinted with permission from The Healthy Gluten-Free Life by Tammy Credicott, Victory Belt Publishing, Inc.