Rasberry Brie en Croute
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
This is a creative and tasty appetizer.
- 1 -- sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed according to package directions
- 1 -- (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place pastry on a lightly greased baking sheet. Place cheese in center of pastry. Spread preserves over cheese and sprinkle with almonds. Wrap cheese with pastry, trimming excess. Seal seams by moistening edges with water and pressing together with fingers. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm with crackers.
Recipe reprinted with permission from St. Andrew’s School’s First Come First Served, In Savannah (St. Andrew’s School, Savannah, Georgia, 2001).