Raisin Peanut Butter Balls
- Yield 10 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
Peanut butter balls, made with raisins and oat cereal—a healthy party treat.
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal with honey and almonds
- 3 cups California raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- In large bowl, combine cereal and raisins. Combine sugar and corn syrup in medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter. Pour over cereal and raisin mixture; mix well.
- Lightly spray fingers with nonstick cooking spray. Scoop out about 1/3 cup mixture; press into ball. Place on waxed paper. Repeat until all mixture is used. Cool completely. Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
Recipe courtesy of the California Raisin Marketing Board