Radish and Kirby Cucumber Salad
- Yield 4 servings
Fresh dill is a must for this vinegary non-fat salad of radishes and cucumbers.
- 6 medium Kirby pickling cucumbers, peeled in stripes down the side and then thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.