Raclette, Ham And Potato Pizza
- Yield: 6 servings
- Pizza Dough:
- 2teaspoons sugar
- 1package dry yeast
- 1cup warm water (105F to 115F)
- 3 3/4cups flour
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon salt
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Pizza Topping:
- 6ounces French ham, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2pounds small red potatoes, boiled, thinly sliced
- 3cups (9-ounces) grated Wisconsin Raclette cheese
- 1 1/2teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Pizza Dough: In a large bowl, dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in flour, oil and salt to form a soft dough. On a lightly floured surface, knead dough for about 5 minutes, until smooth and elastic. In a large bowl coated with cooking spray, place dough, turning to coat top. Cover; let rise in a warm place (85F), free from drafts, for 40 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Punch dough down; turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough into 6 equal portions; roll each portion into a 9-inch circle. Place crusts on preheated pizza stones or baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Top prepared pizza crusts with ham and potato slices; sprinkle cheese and caraway seeds over top. Bake 9 minutes; garnish with chopped chives.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board