Quinoa Linguine with Tomatoes and Bacon with Avocado and Lime Dressing
- Yield: 4 servings
- 8ounces quinoa linguine
- 2medium avocados, chopped
- 1small lime, juiced and zested
- 3tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 6 bacon, diced
- 1cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook quinoa linguine as instructed on box. Strain and reserve.
- In a medium bowl, mix avocados, lime juice and half of lime zest, mayonnaise and olive oil. Blend with immersion blender (or regular blender) until smooth. Adjust seasonings with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Cook bacon in cast iron pan and add cherry tomatoes when bacon is desired crispness. Do NOT remove bacon fat, this adds flavor to dish.
- Stir in Avocado Lime sauce and serve. Sprinkle with lime zest and if you have extra avocado lime sauce, serve with a dollop on top.