Quick Shrimp with Wild Rice
- Yield 4 servings
People will ooh and ahh when you set this pretty dish on the table.
- 1 -- (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1 -- green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 -- bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups cooked, peeled shrimp
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 -- (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- Cook rice mix according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt.
- In a small saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute the green pepper and green onions over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, cooking 3 minutes more. Add shrimp, wine and shrimp soup. Heat until bubbly.
- Arrange cooked rice in a ring around the outer edge of a 2-qaurt casserole and pour shrimp mixture into the center. Serve immediately.