Quick Chinese Chicken Salad from Kikkoman
- Yield 4 servings
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- 1 (14- to 16-ounce) package mixed salad greens, washed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 medium cooked chicken breast halves, skinned, boned and shredded
- Combine vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, vegetable and sesame oils in large bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add salad mixture and cilantro, tossing to coat all pieces.
- Add chicken; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Kikkoman.