Quick Cheesy Shrimp Rice Casserole
A palate pleasing plan recipe
- 1 cup dry brown or wild rice
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 pounds cooked peeled medium shrimp
- Salt and pepper
- 6 ounces light pasteurized processed cheese spread
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook rice in water according to package directions. Set aside.
- Combine shrimp, salt and pepper and cooked rice. Heat cheese and milk together in microwave or in small pan over medium-low heat until melted, and mix with rice mixture.
- Transfer to a 2-quart dish, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and bake 15 minutes or until well heated.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here