Quick Cheesy Shrimp Rice Casserole
- Yield 6 servings
A palate pleasing plan recipe
- 1 cup dry brown or wild rice
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 pounds cooked peeled medium shrimp
- Salt and pepper
- 6 ounces light pasteurized processed cheese spread
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook rice per usual package instructions, then set aside.
- Mix shrimp, salt and pepper and cooked rice.
- Combine cheese and milk and heat over medium heat until melted. Combine with rice.
- Place mixture in a baking dish and top with breadcrumbs and extra cheese. Bake for 15 minutes until heated through.