Quick Cheesy Potato Soup
- Yield 6 servings
You would think this rich soup is a no-no, but it's completely painless to make and eat!
- 1 large onion
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- (16-ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 2 ounces pasteurized processed light cheese spread
- 1 (8-ounce) carton nonfat sour cream
- Chop onion, carrots and green bell pepper in a food processor.
- In a large pot coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute the chopped vegetables over medium high heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the soup, chicken broth and cheese, stirring until the cheese is melted and the soup is well heated. Before serving, stir in the sour cream; do not boil. Makes 6 cups.