Pumpkin Seed Gremolata
- Yield 6 servings
A bright and crunchy pumpkin seed topping for steak or chicken.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 1 cup Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Place garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients. Pulse until pepitas and parsley are finely chopped. Makes 3/4 cup; serves 6.