- 5tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4cup sugar
- 5tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 cans refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8teaspoon salt
- 5tablespoons caramel syrup
- 4tablespoons cinnamon sugar
blog comments powered by
- Preheat oven to 375F. Brush 2 large cookie sheets with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and pumpkin with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until smooth. Add egg yolk, vanilla, sugar, 3 tablespoons of the flour and pumpkin pie spice; beat on low speed until blended. Reserve 4 teaspoons of the pecans; set aside. Stir remaining pecans into pumpkin mixture.
- Lightly sprinkle work surface with 1 tablespoon of the flour. Unroll 1 can of dough on floured surface with one short side facing you. Press dough into 14×12-inch rectangle. With paring knife, lightly score the dough in half horizontally. Lightly score bottom half of dough into 12 squares (3 x 2 1/4-inch each). Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the pumpkin filling onto center of each square. Gently lift and position unscored half of dough over filling. Starting at the top folded edge, press handle of wooden spoon firmly between mounds and along edges of pumpkin filling to seal. Using toothpick, poke small hole in top of each ravioli. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut between each ravioli; place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets. Repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon flour, dough sheet and filling. Brush ravioli with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat whipping cream and salt with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in 2 tablespoons of the caramel syrup until stiff peaks form. Transfer to serving bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Remove ravioli from oven. Sprinkle ravioli with 2 tablespoons-cinnamon sugar; turn. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- To serve, place 2 ravioli on each of 12 dessert plates. Drizzle each serving with scant teaspoon of the caramel syrup; sprinkle with reserved chopped pecans. With spoon, swirl remaining 1 tablespoon caramel syrup into bowl of whipped cream. Serve warm ravioli with whipped cream.
Note: Christina used Land O Lakes® butter and eggs, McCormick® vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon sugar, Pillsbury® flour and Crescent Recipe Creations, Fisher® Chef’s Naturals chopped pecans, and Hershey’s caramel syrup.