- 4cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 bag Kraft pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 1/2cup butter
- 1/4cup corn syrup
- 1small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla
- 1teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1can cream cheese frosting
- 2tablespoons sugar plus 1 teaspoon cinnamon, mixed
blog comments powered by
- Place cereal in large bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter with corn syrup and marshmallows over medium high heat.
- Stir in pudding mix, vanilla, and pumpkin spice. When ingredients are well mixed and smooth, remove from heat and pour over cereal. Mix with rubber spatula to combine.
- Scrape cereal mixture into greased 8×8 inch pan. Allow to cool slightly. Spread frosting on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Allow to set 10-15 minutes, then cut into bars. Store in airtight container.
This recipe originally appeared as Frosted Pumpkin Rice Krispies on lecremedelacrumb.com.