- 1/2cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2cups brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 15ounces pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- Line slow cooker with foil collar and sling. Spray with cooking spray.
- Cream together brown sugar and butter. Beat in eggs one at a time until thoroughly combined. Beat in pumpkin.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt. Gradually stir into pumpkin mixture. Pour into prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Check at 2 hours and rotate if necessary.
- Use sling to lift cake from slow cooker and let cool for 15 minutes before serving. Top with whipped cream or serve with ice cream.
This recipe originally appeared as Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Cake on momontimeout.com.