Pumpkin Pie Brunch Rolls
- Yield: 12 servings
- 2/3cup canned pumpkin
- 3tablespoons light brown sugar, divided
- 1/2teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 dozen brown-and-serve dinner rolls
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin, 1 Tbsp brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each roll and spread pumpkin mixture in the middle. Close rolls and arrange on baking sheet. Brush tops with butter and sprinkle with remaining brown sugar.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 160
- Fat 3.5g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 260mg
- Carbohydrate 27g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 4g