Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Yield servings
- 6 tablespoons wheat germ
- 4 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 4 all-natural ginger snap cookies, crushed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) plain pumpkin puree
- 1 can (2 oz) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup plain maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a nonstick 24-cup mini muffin pan with canola oil cooking spray.
- Mix wheat germ, flaxseed, and ginger snaps in a bowl. Add a heaping teaspoon of the mixture to each muffin cup. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs in another bowl. Add pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until sides are sturdy and filling is set. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before using a knife to loosen and remove from pan.
- Combine plain Dannon Oikos Greek nonfat yogurt and maple syrup in bowl. Cover and chill.
- Top each with a dollop of yogurt mixture. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Keri Glassman