- Yield: 20 servings
"This can be used at Halloween and Thanksgiving. It makes a very cute centerpiece, as well as a great, easy snack."
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) package confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar gradually and beat until blended. Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg; beat until well blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend. Serve with gingersnaps.
Recipe by Marcia Eng, Goodland, Kan.