Pumpkin Cheddar Pesto Pizza
- 1 (3-pound) pie pumpkin, cut into slices
- Maple syrup
- Pizza dough for a 14-inch pizza
- Kerrygold Ivernia or cheddar cheese
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place pumpkin slices in on a baking sheet and roast 30 minutes or until browned. Drizzle with syrup and continue roasting 10 minutes. Let cool and remove peel.
- Roll and stretch pizza dough into a rough 14-inch round. Place pumpkin on dough, dab with pesto and top with cheese and tomatoes. Bake 10 minutes or until bubbly.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here