Pull Apart Cinnamon Bread
- Yield 16 servings
How easy it is to snip biscuits and shake in cinnamon and sugar? The result is this exquisite pull-apart bread, laced with pecans and cranberries.
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 (12-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Preheat oven 350F. Spray bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in plastic bag. Open 1 can of biscuits and separate them into quarters.
- Shake biscuit quarters in cinnamon and sugar mix. Place biscuits in bottom of bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with half pecans and cranberries. Repeat entire process with second can of biscuits.
- Place on top of cranberry and nut layer.
- Microwave butter and brown sugar 1 minute. Remove, stir and return to microwave another minute or until boiling. Pour mixture over biscuits.
- Bake 35 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.