- 6tablespoons sugar
- 2teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 (12-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2cup chopped pecans
- 1/3cup dried cranberries
- 1/4cup butter
- 1/2cup light brown sugar
- Preheat oven 350F. Spray bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in plastic bag. Open 1 can of biscuits and separate them into quarters.
- Shake biscuit quarters in cinnamon and sugar mix. Place biscuits in bottom of bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with half pecans and cranberries. Repeat entire process with second can of biscuits.
- Place on top of cranberry and nut layer.
- Microwave butter and brown sugar 1 minute. Remove, stir and return to microwave another minute or until boiling. Pour mixture over biscuits.
- Bake 35 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Too Hot in the Kitchen (Holly Clegg, 2010). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 262
- Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 8mg
- Sodium 541mg
- Carbohydrate 41g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 17g
- Protein 4g