Prosecco Sunrise Punch
- Yield 12 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Sparkling white wine with three orange flavorings.
What better way to start a holiday brunch than with this very grown up, easy-to-drink sparkling punch. We love the beautiful color--orange tinged with red--which seems to make our table come alive. Just think, all that and Vitamin C, too!
- 1 (750ml) bottle prosecco, chilled
- 3 1/4 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups orange flavored seltzer, chilled
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 6 orange slices, halved
- 12 teaspoons grenadine
- Combine prosecco, orange juice, seltzer and triple sec in a bowl. Ladle into 12 champagne flutes or wine glasses. Slowly pour 1 teaspoon of grenadine into each.
- Garnish rim of glasses with 1/2 of an orange slice.
Recipe by Marge Perry and David Bonom.