Prosecco and Benedictine Cocktail
- Yield 6 servings
Sophisticated herb flavors make a memorable sparkling cocktail.
Make this your signature cocktail. The Benedictine adds virility to the lively prosecco bubbles.
- 12 sugar cubes
- 24 dashes bitters
- 1 (750ml) bottle prosecco, chilled
- 6 tablespoons benedictine liqueur
- 6 thin strips of lemon rind
- Soak each sugar cube with 2 dashes of bitters. Place 2 cubes in the bottom of 6 champagne flutes.
- Slowly fill glasses with prosecco. When the fizz subsides, slowly pour 1 tablespoon of the Benedictine into each glass. Garnish with a strip of lemon rind.
Recipe by Marge Perry and David Bonom.