- 3whole thick beef rib-eye steaks (about 2
- Gray sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 2cups fresh finely grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Preheat a grill to high.
- Season steaks well with salt and pepper. Pound the seasonings in well. Drizzle steaks on both sides with olive oil.
- Place meat on grill to brown, about 5 minutes each side. Remove steaks from grill, place on a large cookie tray. Cover top generously with mustard parmesan coating. Top with large piles of parmesan, spreading out to edges carefully with fingers. Place steaks in oven for 8 or 9 minutes.
For more information on why meat needs to rest after cooking, watch this video for tips from the “Butcher Boys” of Porter Road Butcher in Nashville, TN
blog comments powered by