Prickly Pear Tequila Cocktail
This is a variation of the margarita; la tuna (prickly pear) is wildly harvested and eaten throughout Mexico and even in parts of the USA. You can see the cactus pear present on the Mexican flag, and it’s also the national fruit.
- 2 parts Tres Agaves Blanco
- 6 drops of the tequila-infused with Habanero
- 3/4 parts Lime Juice
- 1/2 part Prickly Pear Puree (such as boiron)
- 3/4 parts Tres Agaves Agave Syrup
- Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker; add ice, shake and strain into coupe or martini glass.
This recipe from Honest Cooking was republished with permission.