Praline Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Yield 16 servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup ginger snap crumbs
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 packages cream cheese (8oz)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
- 4 -- eggs
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 325.
For crust: Combine crumbs and butter. Press into lightly greased 10" springform pan. Bake 15 minutes.
For topping: combine sugar and butter in small bowl. Stir in pecans. Set aside.
For filling: Beat cream cheese and sugars in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour over crust.
With rack in center of oven, bake cake about 1 1/2 hrs or until sides pull away from pan and center is almost set. Sprinkle topping over cake and bake 10 minutes longer. Leaving cake on same racki, broil 1-2 minutes or until sugr carmalizes and edges of cheesecake are golden brown. Cool in pan to room temperature before removing sides of pan. Yield 16 servings.