- Yield 4 servings
- 4 medium (5- to 6-ounce) russet potatoes
- 1 cup diced fresh yellow and/or red tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- -- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- With fork, pierce potato skins in several places; bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until tender when tested with fork.
- Or, microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender, adjusting time according to the wattage of your microwave. Slit and fluff hot potatoes and top each with tomatoes, basil, and oregano, dividing equally. Drizzle each with 1 1Ž2 teaspoons oil. Season with salt and pepper.