Potato Vegetable Bake on the Grill
- Yield 4 servings
Wrap potatoes and some veggies in some foil and toss them on the grill for an easy side.
- 4 strips bacon, cut in half
- 6 baby red potoates
- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into 4 slices
- 1 cup cubed red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen, thawed corn
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place in a single layer on the bottom of a large rectangle of heavy-duty foil. Top with potatoes, onion, bell pepper and corn; sprinkle with seasonings. Bring in sides of foil to enclose vegetables and cook for 30 minutes on a preheated, covered grill.
Recipe courtesy of the United States Potato Board