Potato Tiger Fries
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 20 mins
Sweet potatoes and red-skinned potatoes are tossed in salt, pepper and oil and baked until crispy. A great weeknight side.
- 1 large sweet potato (about 1/2 pound), peeled
- 2 to 3 -- red potatoes (about 1/2 pound), scrubbed with peel on
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray large baking sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Slice potatoes very thinly (Use a food processor if you have one).
- Place potatoes in bowl; add oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Transfer to baking sheet. Spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes; turn potatoes over. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes are slightly crisp and golden brown.