- Yield 12 servings
A great nonfat potatoe salad.
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1 -- (8-ounce) bag shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 -- (1-ounce) package Original Ranch salad dressing and recipe mix
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, but not mushy, about 20 to 30 minutes. Drain and cool. Peel potatoes and cut into chunks and place in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, raisins and apples. In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, milk and Ranch dressing mix. Toss potato mixture with as much dressing as desired to coat. If you have extra, use as a dip for veggies.