Potato Salad Cha Cha Cha
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 15 mins
Potatoes and black beans get a dash of jalapeno hot sauce in this easy salad.
- 1 1/3 pounds potatoes (4 medium), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bottled mild jalapeno sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 -- (7-ounce) can vacuum packed whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- In large saucepan, cook potatoes, covered, in 2 inches boiling water 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain and cool. Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, jalapeño sauce, chili powder and salt, if desired. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients. Toss gently to mix thoroughly.