- Yield 6 to 8 servings
Thinly sliced potatoes form a pizza crust. Top with tomatoes, bell peppers or steamed broccoli.
- 4 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch round slices
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the potato slices, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray and arrange the potato slices to cover the pizza pan, overlapping the slices. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the potato slices are tender. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the green onions and cheese. Return to the oven and continue baking for 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.