Potato Caesar Salad
- Yield 4 servings
Fingerling potatoes are roasted then dressed with a lemony vinaigrette.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- Olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon vinaigrette, divided
- 1 pound tender inner leaves of romaine, Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 2 avocados, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 3/4 cup aged pecorino cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Toss potatoes in oil until coated; season with salt. Spread in shallow roasting pan in one layer; cover with foil. Roast 30 minutes; remove foil and roast 15 minutes more or until tender. Toss with 1 tablespoon of the lemon vinaigrette.
- In large bowl, toss lettuce with remaining lemon vinaigrette until lightly coated. Layer lettuce, avocados and potatoes on large platter or 4 individual salad plates. Grate eggs on top; sprinkle with cheese.