- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 2pounds baking potatoes (about 3 large), peeled and cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 1large red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2teaspoons dried thyme
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- 1/3cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3cup dry white wine
- 1/2cup canned fat-free chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Use 1/3 of the potatoes to create overlapping rows along the baking dish.
- Garnish potatoes with half of the red peppers and green onions.
- Mix thyme, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1/3 of the seasoning mixture over green onions. Sprinkle 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese over casserole. Repeat these layers until all ingredients are used and potatoes are the final layer on top.
- Pour a mix of wine and chicken broth across top. Garnish with any remaining seasoning mixture and Parmesan cheese.
- Add a light dusting of paprika before covering and baking an hour and 15 minutes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 108
- Fat 1.2g
- Saturated Fat .7g
- Cholesterol 3mg
- Sodium 101mg