Potato and Egg Dinner Bake
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 45 mins
- 3/4 pound red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup each chopped red bell pepper and zucchini
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups coarsely shredded 2% or regular sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray an 11 x 7-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread potatoes, pepper, zucchini and green onions and cheddar cheese into prepared pan. Whisk together eggs, flour, baking powder and garlic salt. Stir in cottage cheese and pour into prepared dish; stir lightly. Bake for 45 minutes or until eggs are puffed, golden brown and set in the center.
Recipe courtesy of the United States Potato Board