Portugese BBQ Beans
- Yield 8 servings
- 1.5 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cans pork and beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 pinch Salt & pepper, to taste
- In medium saucepan, add raw ground beef (breaking up into small chunks), pork 'n beans, onion, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, cumin and salt and pepper. Stir on med heat until ground beef is cooked through.
- Make sure you stir often to prevent sticking to bottom of pan.