Pork Tenderloin with Three-Ingredient Marinade
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
Let the kids help pour the ingredients into a plastic zip lock bag to marinate the meat with this subtly sweet, spicy flavor marinade.
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup NAKANO roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed of excess fat
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except tenderloins. Place meat in dish or large resealable plastic bag, pour marinade over meat. If time permits, refrigerate overnight, turning meat several times.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of the tenderloin registers 160F. Slice tenderloin, serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age (2010).