Pork Tenderloin with Three-Ingredient Marinade
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
Let the kids help pour the ingredients into a plastic zip lock bag to marinate the meat with this subtly sweet, spicy flavor marinade.
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup NAKANO roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed of excess fat
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all ingredients except tenderloins. Pour marinade over meat, either in a dish or in large plastic bag. Marinate for several hours overnight. Turn meat to evenly distribute marinade.
- Bake meat 40-45 minutes. A meat thermometer should register 160F in the thickest part of the meat to ensure appropriate doneness.