Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1/4cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4cup bourbon
- 2tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 1/2pounds pork tenderloins
- Mustard Sauce (recipe follows)
- Mustard Sauce:
- 2/3cup nonfat sour cream
- 2/3cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons dry mustard
- 1/2cup thinly sliced green onions
- To prepare the pork: Combine the soy sauce, bourbon, and brown sugar in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish and add tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Remove meat from the marinade, discarding marinade; place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake 45 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 160F.
- To prepare the sauce: Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, dry mustard and green onions. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 258
- Fat 7.2g
- Saturated Fat 2.3g
- Cholesterol 86mg
- Sodium 426mg