Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
- Yield 6 servings
The Mustard Sauce is a wonderful complement to the pork tenderloin.
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins
- Mustard Sauce (recipe follows)
- Mustard Sauce:
- 2/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2/3 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- To prepare the pork: Combine the soy sauce, bourbon, and brown sugar in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish and add tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Remove meat from the marinade, discarding marinade; place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake 45 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 160F.
- To prepare the sauce: Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, dry mustard and green onions. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.