Pork Tenderloin with Mustard-Molasses Glaze
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 20 mins
Grilled pork with a sweet, tangy glaze is a savory change of pace for a Memorial Day Grill-out.
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 -- center-cut pork tenderloins (3 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- To prepare glaze, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well. You can use this glaze warm or cool. It will keep, tightly covered in a glass jar, up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the grill.
- To prepare pork, pat meat dry with paper towels. Lightly coat with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place pork on the grill grate over direct heat. Grill 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Move to indirect heat and cook 5 more minutes.
- Brush meat generously with glaze. Cook 5 minutes. Brush again with glaze and cook 5 minutes, or until internal temperature is 145F. Total cooking time is 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from grill, and let rest 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
Recipe adapted from Soaked, Slathered and Seasoned, by Elizabeth Karmel (Wiley, 2009)