Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon Marinade
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/2cup soy sauce
- 1/2cup bourbon
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 3/4cup sour cream
- 2tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Place the pork tenderloin in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine the soy sauce, bourbon and scallions in a small bowl and mix well. Pour over the pork. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours, turning the pork after 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake the pork for 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through. Slice into 1/2-inch medallions.
- Combine the sour cream and horseradish in a small bowl and mix well. Serve with the pork.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Lafayette, Inc., Something to Talk About, Occasions We Celebrate in South Louisiana (the Junior League of Lafayette, Inc., 2005)