Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard
- Yield 6 servings
We love this and 've never had a failure - this is one of my "no-fail" recipes.
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider or balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried-leaf thyme, crumbed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 can Coke Zero
- Wash and trim pork and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly w/salt & pepper. Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine garlic, mustard, honey, brown sugar, vinegar & thyme. Pour over pork. Turn pork to coat thoroughly. Add 1/2 can Coke zero. Cook til done. Remove pork to plate. Cover w/foil to keep warm.
- Pour juices into saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes, until reduced by about one-third.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water. Pour into reduced juices. Cook 1 minute
- Serve pork sliced with thickened juices.