- 2 (1 1/4-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce or Kitchen Bouquet
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 500F. Line 13 x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Wash tenderloins and pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle tenderloins well with meat tenderizer and then rub tenderloins well with Worcestershire sauce or Kitchen Bouquet.
- Melt butter and slowly pour over tenderloins. Sprinkle with lemon pepper. Sprinkle lightly with salt and cracked pepper.
- Place in oven and roast 12 to 15 minutes. Do not cover. Turn off and leave tenderloins in the oven 45 minutes. Do not open the oven door until the time is up.
- Let meat cool slightly and then wrap each tenderloin in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to cool. The meat is much easier to slice when cool.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here