- 2 (1 1/4-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 1/2cup Worcestershire Sauce or Kitchen Bouquet
- 1/2cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 500F. Line 13 x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Wash tenderloins and pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle tenderloins well with meat tenderizer and then rub tenderloins well with Worcestershire sauce or Kitchen Bouquet.
- Melt butter and slowly pour over tenderloins. Sprinkle with lemon pepper. Sprinkle lightly with salt and cracked pepper.
- Place in oven and roast 12 to 15 minutes. Do not cover. Turn off and leave tenderloins in the oven 45 minutes. Do not open the oven door until the time is up.
- Let meat cool slightly and then wrap each tenderloin in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to cool. The meat is much easier to slice when cool.
blog comments powered by
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 268
- Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 122mg
- Sodium 598mg
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Protein 30g