- Yield 2 1/2 cups
Use this rub for the Carolina Pulled Pork recipe.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup granulated onion
- 1/4 cup Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1/3 cup salt
- 1/4 cup pepper
- Combine the brown sugar, granulated garlic, granulated onion, Montreal Steak Seasoning, dry mustard, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Use in Carolina Pulled Pork recipe.
NOTE: Montreal Steak Seasoning is available in most food markets.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Biltmore Company, Biltmore, Our Table to Yours, Chef’s Selection Cookbook (The Biltmore Company, 2007).