Pork Kabobs with Tequila and Pineapples
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 18 mins
- 1/2pound pork loin, in chunks
- 5-- chili peppers, finely chopped
- 1tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4cup tequila
- 4tablespoons soy sauce
- 2-- bell peppers, chopped in chunks
- 2cups pineapple chunks, freshly chopped
- 12-- cherry tomatoes
- 3cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix chili peppers, garlic, ginger, oil, and tequila, soy sauce and lemon juice. Place pork in a deep dish. Add the marinade and place in the refrigerator for 6 or more hours.
- Take out the pork chunks from the marinade and insert them onto metal skewers, alternating between bell peppers, pineapples and cherry tomatoes.
- Place marinade in a saucepan and bring to a boil and simmer for 8 minutes to thicken slightly. Grill kabobs for 5 minutes per side and baste with marinade frequently.