Pork Chops with “Carpaccio,” Melon and Asiago
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 to 15
- Cook: 10 mins
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 4pieces boneless pork loin chops (about 5 ounces each)
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 2cups cubed honeydew melon
- 4ounces bresaola, sliced paper-thin
- 1/4cup shaved Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt, freshly ground black pepper, and the garlic powder.
- Add the pork to the hot pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, until golden brown and tender.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top with the melon, bresaola, and shaved Asiago cheese.
— From Robin Takes 5: 500 Recipes, 5 Ingredients or Less, 500 Calories or Less, for 5 Nights/Week at 5:00 PM / Andrews McMeel Publishing
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 361
- Fat 13g
- Saturated Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 129mg
- Sodium 476mg
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 44g