- Yield 8 to 10 servings
This quick-and-easy pasta is a great light lunch.
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons poppyseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package wide noodles
- In a saucepan, melt margarine and olive oil and saute almonds over medium heat, stirring, until golden. Stir in poppyseeds and salt.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions on package; drain. Toss the pasta with poppyseed mixture, mix lightly.