- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 18ounces package popcorn shrimp
- 10 flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 14ounces package cole slaw mix (or shredded cabbage)
- 8ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1large tomato, diced
- 2 cans sliced black olives
- 8ounces sour cream
- 1ounce package ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/14ounces packet taco seasoning
- Milk as needed, to thin
blog comments powered by
- Bake shrimp according to package directions.
- Combine sauce ingredients, adding taco seasoning to taste. Thin sauce, if needed, with 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
- Spread a tablespoon of sauce over each warm tortilla, followed by shredded cabbage, cheese, tomatoes and olives. Top with the baked shrimp and, if desired, serve with lime wedges.
This recipe originally appeared as Fiesta Shrimp Tacos on Seapak.com.