Popcorn Shrimp Tacos
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 minutes
- Cook 15 minutes
Frozen shrimp makes these tacos quick and easy.
- 18 ounces package popcorn shrimp
- 10 flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 14 ounces package cole slaw mix (or shredded cabbage)
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 cans sliced black olives
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 ounce package ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/14 ounces packet taco seasoning
- Milk as needed, to thin
- Bake shrimp according to package directions.
- Combine sauce ingredients, adding taco seasoning to taste. Thin sauce, if needed, with 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
- Spread a tablespoon of sauce over each warm tortilla, followed by shredded cabbage, cheese, tomatoes and olives. Top with the baked shrimp and, if desired, serve with lime wedges.
This recipe originally appeared as Fiesta Shrimp Tacos on Seapak.com.