Pomegranate Sherbet Shake
- Yield 3 servings
Sweet, tart, cool -- and nourishing! This thick shake combines puréed canned fruit, juice and sherbet with slushy ice. Perfect for a hot summer day!
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail in heavy syrup
- 9 ounces (1 cup plus 2 tablespoons) 100% pomegranate juice
- 1/4 or 1/2 cup orange sherbet
- 3 teaspoons whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Do ahead: In a blender, purée entire can of fruit cocktail. Set fruit cocktail purée aside in a separate bowl/pitcher. Rinse blender bowl and return to base.
- To make three drinks: In a blender, add fruit cocktail purée, pomegranate juice and orange sherbet. Fill a 16-ounce glass with ice, add ice to blender and blend until smooth. Pour into pint glasses. Garnish with whipped cream.