Polish Drum Sticks
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1box Vanilla Wafers
- 1/2cup Butter
- 1 1/4cups Peanuts
- 8ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/3cup Peanut Butter
- 1cup Powdered Sugar
- 4cups Cool Whip
- 2small Chocolate Instant Pudding Boxes
- 3cups Milk
- 1whole Chocolate Bar
- 1st layer-Mix crushed cookies and 2/3 cups chopped peanuts with melted butter. Press into a 9×13 pan.
- 2nd layer-Mix together 8oz cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Blend until creamy. Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip. Spread over the the first layer.
- 3rd layer-Mix milk with the chocolate pudding until thick. Spread on top of the 2nd layer.
- 4th layer-Top with remaining Cool Whip, and chopped peanuts. Shave the chocolate bar on top.
- Chill 4 hours or over night Enjoy!!